Reader Poll: Your Favorite Dim Sum on O‘ahu?
Pork hash, har gao, chicken feet, more: Tell us your fave spot by midnight Friday, then check back next week for the results.
Life is not complete without dim sum. Full stop. Never mind that it’s harder these days to find places where dim sum is still served from carts, or that the plump morsels are more apt to arrive at your table on plates instead of tucked inside steamer baskets. We love dim sum so much, we’ve embraced newer spots that serve us dim sum not just at lunch or weekend brunch, but for dinner as well. O‘ahu, it seems, cannot get enough dim sum.
So that brings up the question: Where’s your favorite dim sum? We’re talking not about takeout dim sum, but places where you sit down and order steaming, freshly made pork hash, shrimp and chive dumplings, taro puffs, look fun rolls, black bean spare ribs and of course, jin dui and egg custard tarts.
Vote for your pick by 11:59 p.m. HST on Friday, Aug. 12, 2022 and check back next week. We’ll compile the results and find out who’s serving up O‘ahu’s favorite dim sum!
- You Voted: Here’s Your Top 5 Manapua on O‘ahu
- You Voted: Here’s Your Top 5 Oxtail Soups on O‘ahu
- You Voted: Here’s Your Top 5 Ramen Shops on O‘ahu
- You Voted: Here’s Your Top 5 Saimin Spots on O‘ahu
- You Voted: Here’s Your Top 5 Okazuya on O’ahu
- You Voted: Here’s Your Top 5 Classic Loco Mocos