Save the Date: Frolic Hawai‘i’s 2022 Poke Fest Presented by Fresh Island Fish
Vendors will be popping up at Ka Makana Ali‘i on Saturday, May 28, with all da best poke creations.
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED
We’re bringing poke back! Mark your calendars for Frolic’s fifth annual Poke Fest presented by Fresh Island Fish, taking place Saturday, May 28, 4 to 8 p.m. The good news: No preordering, no drive-by, no social distancing—this year, vendors will be popping up at the Ka Makana Ali‘i parking lot and you won’t need to stay in your car. Entry is free and we’ll be hosting live entertainment all evening long. Plus, the first 500 people through the gates receive a free cooler bag courtesy of Foodland Hawai‘i.
Participating Poke Restaurants:
- Alicias Market
- Feast by Jon Matsubara
- Foodland – “Mochi Crunch Ahi” – ahi, bubu arare, garlic crunch, furikake, kakimochi glaze, green onion
- Fort Ruger Market
- Hibachi Honolulu Market
- Hula Grill Waikiki
- Kalapawai Market
- Kapa Hale
- K. Bay Bros – Kim chee aioli poke topped with our in-house imitation crab
- Mama Kims
- Nico’s Pier 38 Fish Market
- Paradise Poke Hawaii
- The Restaurant at Queen’s West
- Redfish Poke Bar by Foodland – “XO Poke” – ahi, shrimp, bay scallops, vegan XO sauce, Mari’s Garden micro cilantro
- More coming soon!
- Asato Family Shop
- Da Lemonade Squad
- Snacks Galore
- Rice Box Cafe
- Sun Chong Hawaii
Upgrade to a Poke Pass
Serious about your poke? With a poke pass, you’ll have access to a fast lane, which means more time to try more vendors. These passes sell out fast, so don’t snooze on buying yours!