Multi-course menus, boozy buffets and brunches, stylish special occasion restaurants and old-school meals featuring classic cuts of beef: Treat dad to a dine-in dinner or a takeout meal from one of these top steak-centric restaurants.
Support Hawai‘i Literacy with Takeout from Murphy’s Bar & Grill
(Sponsored) Plus every entree purchase = entry into lucky drawings.
ith Thanksgiving right around the corner, here’s another opportunity to give back and help a local nonprofit.
Hawai‘i Literacy is partnering with Murphy’s Bar & Grill for its Eating for Reading campaign from now to 30. When you buy a ticket to enjoy a meal from Murphy’s in the comfort of your own home, the proceeds from each lunch or dinner entrée go directly to support Hawai‘i Literacy’s five free statewide literacy programs that operate year-round.
Here’s how it works
- Purchase tickets for an entrée any time between now and Nov. 30
- After purchasing tickets, redeem your meal using the form on the Hawai‘i Literacy website. Meals are available for pickup on Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pick up your entrée from Murphy’s Bar & Grill on your designated date and time
- When you purchase an entrée, you’re automatically entered into Hawai‘i Literacy’s lucky drawing. Check your email to see if you’re a winner. Hawai‘i Literacy will also announce lucky drawing winners on their Facebook and Instagram
One ticket is good for one of the following lunch or dinner entrées:
- Corned beef and cabbage: Served with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables
- Kalbi: Served with steamed rice and bok choy
- Fresh salmon: Grilled, blackened or sweet chili sauce; served with rice and vegetables or salad
Lucky drawings will be pulled throughout all of November. Prizes include:
- 256 GB Apple iPad
- 2-night stays at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk
- 2-night stays at the Moana Surfrider
- Tickets to Kualoa Ranch
- Gift certificates to restaurants like MW Restaurant, Smith & Kings, Aloha Cones, The Cookie Corner, Baci Bistro and more
- A private Waikiki sailing trip for six people
- Gift cards to local businesses like Paiko, Kira Hawai‘i, Kualoa Ranch and more
The more Lucky Drawing donations you make, the greater your chances are at winning. For more info about Hawai‘i Literacy, visit their website.
Murphy’s Bar & Grill
2 Merchant St.