Love gives Hawaii’s first-ever wedding auction and cocktail gala for brides and grooms
Love Gives Hawaii is a nonprofit organization created and run by local wedding industry professionals who are dedicated to bringing people together to raise awareness and funds for important causes here in the islands. Their first Wedding Auction and Cocktail Gala will be held on Sunday, January 29, 2017 from 5-9 p.m. at the luxurious Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina.
For this inaugural event Loves Gives Hawaii selected Family Promise of Hawaii as the beneficiary. Their mission is to provide transitional housing services to homeless families with children. Within their two centers in Honolulu and Kailua, the program assists families with pursuing employment, attending school, and enrolling in job training.
Guests will be treated to sophisticated bites, live entertainment, trendsetting activities and have the opportunity to bid on wedding items and services at a fraction of their regular price (starting bids will 40-50% off their retail value). Many of Hawaii’s best in the business are supporting the event with generous donations of their goods and services, totaling to tens of thousands of dollars. Some of the items up for bid include:
– Yvonne Design wedding ceremony and reception flowers valued at $4500, starting bid is $2300
– Aria Studios photo and video package valued at $10,000, starting bid is $5000
– Sunset Ranch venue fee valued at $3400, starting bid is $1360
– Private Spa Experience at the Sullivan Estate & JK7 Spa Retreat valued at $1510, starting bid is $750
– A Cake Life wedding cake valued at $700, starting bid is $350
– Ashley Goodwin Photography photography package valued at $1650, starting bid is $660
– Bliss DJs wedding DJ, emcee and uplighting package valued at $2300, starting bid is $1040
– Passion Roots floral ceremony arbor valued at $1250, starting bid is $500
– Music by Kamuela valued at $1050, starting bid is $420
– Instapics Hawaii photo booth service valued at $1100, starting bid is $440
– Isle Media videography service with SDE and slideshow valued at $4400, starting bid is $1760
Tickets to the event are $69 for individuals and $165 for VIP couples. For more information on Love Gives Hawaii or the Love Gives Hawaii Gala, please visit www.lovegiveshawaii.com. Also follow Love Gives Hawaii on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lovegiveshawaii/ on Instagram www.instagram.com/lovegiveshawaii.
ENTER TO WIN
Want to join the party? Enter to win a pair of tickets to the event (valued at $165). Just fill out the form below to enter the contest. We’ll randomly select one winner on Friday, January 27 at 4 p.m. HST. The winner will be notified by email. By entering this contest you agree to be added to the Frolic Hawaii and Love Gives Hawaii newsletters.