Look who’s in town: Whole Foods Market Queen opens tomorrow
Hawaii's biggest WFM yet has two floors, a massive hot bar and loads of mac and cheese
Whole Foods Market Queen opens tomorrow, Wednesday, on the old Nordstrom Rack and Office Max site at Ward Villages. This is Whole Foods’ new Hawaii flagship, and it’s big — 72,000 square feet spanning two levels, with a parking structure on top. It’s the fourth and largest Whole Foods in Hawaii, and it takes grocery shopping to the next level.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- The largest hot bar in the region: 43 hot wells with everything from smoked meats to mac and cheese selections like pork belly mac and jalapeno and brisket mac
- Locally sourced meats from multiple ranches statewide
- Poke bowl pop-up bar with 7 to 15 poke varieties and customized toppings
- In-store Lanikai Juice bar with smoothies, bowls and cold pressed juices
- Banh mi sandwiches from La Tour Café
- In-store vegan dishes from Juicy Brew
- 24 beers on tap at the bar, including selections from Waikiki Brewing Co.
- The first-ever dedicated Whole Foods Market retail brand shop
Whole Foods Queen opens at the corner of Queen and Kamakee streets at 9 a.m. Wednesday, May 9.
Whole Foods Market Queen
388 Kamakee St.