Halloween Family Classroom Treats: 5 Trick-or-Treats You Can Whip Up in Minutes
Easy Halloween treat hacks for playful snacks and lunches for the whole boo crew.
Whether you’re looking for a cute surprise for your child’s lunch or are desperately searching on Oct. 30 for an easy-to-make treat for your at-home party, these quick snacks will bring a smile to your little ghoul’s face, without scaring you.
(From top left, clockwise)
- Bake chocolate cupcakes or muffins. Top with candy eyes and use a flat frosting tip to make strips of mummy bandages.
- Turn a Cutie into a jack-o’-lantern with a Sharpie or edible marker. Make sure to dry the fruit off before drawing so the ink sticks.
- Cut out teeth in Babybel cheese wax wrapper and add googly eyes. You can also glue on candy eyes with a dot of frosting.
- Use small Halloween cookie cutters to spook up apple slices or cheese and crackers.
- (below) Make a plate of Bat Bites. Cut chocolate sandwich cookies in half. Use royal icing or frosting to attach the cookie pieces and candy eyes to mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
SEE ALSO: 👻 Halloween Family Treat: Strawberry Ghosts