Hawaii Easter Specials
(page 1 of 6)
Here is our compilation of some of the special brunch and dinner menus you can find at the following Hale Aina Award-winning Hawaii restaurants to help you and your family celebrate Easter on Sunday, April 4, 2010.
You'll find listing specials for the following restaurants:
- Beachhouse at the Moana
- Twist at Hanohano
- 3660 On The Rise
- Prince Court
- Big City Diner
- The Willows
- Hiroshi Eurasian Tapas
- Hee Hing Restaurant
- Hau Tree Lanai
- Formaggio Grill
- Tango Contemporary Cafe
- Wolfgang's Steakhouse
Check back for more updates as they are received, though make sure to make your reservations soon before they are sold out.
A look at the beautiful setting (above) A selection of pastries (below) from Beachhouse at the Moana. Photos courtesy of Beachhouse at the Moana
Beachhouse at the Moana chef de cuisine, Rodney Uyehara, has created an exceptional Easter Sunday brunch buffet to match it's beautiful oceanfront setting. The brunch buffet will be served from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on April 4th, 2010.
The Easter Sunday brunch buffet menu will include:
International Artisanal and Domestic Cheeses served with Lavosh, Crackers & Sweet Butter; An Array of Cold Served Platters including Ahi ‘Maguro’ Sashimi with Shoyu Mustard, Steamed Shrimp in their Shell, Sliced Tako Poke and Ahi Poke with Ogo Seaweed, Wild Atlantic Salmon with a Light Beechwood Smoke, Mini Bagels, Sour Cream, Capers and Sweet Texas Onions, Assorted Maki, Inari & Nigiri Sushi served with Japanese Horseradish & Soy Sauce
A Selection of Salads
- Baby Romaine Caesar Salad with White Anchovies, Shaved Pacific Parmesan and Foccocia Garlic Croutons,
- Gingered Free Range Chicken, Lychee, Bok Choy & Won Ton Strips, Hamakua Tomato, Buffala Mozzarella Pearls and Basil Threads, Petals of Spinach with Point Reyes Cheese and Pignolis
- Roasted ‘Kunia’ Pepper Salad with Hau’ulu Pencil Asparagus
- Spiced Melon Balls & Prosciutto ham with Minted ‘Big Island’ Honey
- Fingerling Potato Salad with Slow Roasted Garlic, Olives snipped Chives
- Grecian Button Mushrooms, Grape Tomatoes & Golden Peppers
Soup of the Day – Roasted Kahuku Corn & Shrimp Chowder
An Assortment of Freshly Baked Bread Rolls and Hot Cross Buns
- Slow Roasted Hawaiian Salted Prime Rib of Beef with Horseradish Cream and Rosemary Pan Jus
- Roast Loin of Pork with a Pinwheel of Spinach and Portabella Mushroom & Tri Peppercorn Demi
- Roast Rack of Lamb Provencale with a Garlic, Lemon & Fresh Herbed Crust, Minted Pomegranate Reduction
- Flash-Grilled Atlantic Salmon Filet with Okinawan Sweet Potato Corn Succotash & Yuzu Kosho Ginger Nage
- Shrimp and Twice Roasted Garlic in a Lemon Thyme Ravioli, Bell Pepper Confetti & Tomato Basil Coulis
- Thai Style Seafood Curry with Rock Shrimp, Hudson Bay Scallops & Manilla Clams
- Roast Duck with Hamakua Coast Mushroom Risotto, and Ginger Cointreau Spiked Orange Jus
- Herbed Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin with Aged Gruyere Cheese
- Cheese Blintzes with Tahitian Vanilla Sauce
- Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon & ‘Ka’au’ Orange Hollandaise Sauce
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- Crispy Applewood Smoked Bacon & Portuguese Sausage
- Medley of Fresh Spring Vegetables
- Jasmine Scented Rice
An Easter Basket of Desserts including, Caramelized Chocolate Macadamia Nut Tart, ‘Heavenly’ Japanese Cheese Cake with Assorted Fruit toppings, Italian Lemon Tart, Dutch Apple Tart, Coconut Chiffon Cake, Black Forest Cake, Chocolate and Strawberry Mousses, Tiramisu, Haupia Torte, Fresh Fruit Tart, Macadamia Nut Cream Tart, Sacher Torte, Raspberry Mousse Cake, Chocolate Whipped Tart, Green Tea & Azuki Bean Roll, Dino’s Apple Banana Bread Pudding with Kahlua Vanilla Sauce and an Array of French Pastries.
Seasonal Fruits including Melons & Pineapple
Price for adults is $68 per person, or $80 per person including champagne. Children ages 5 – 12 are $34 each.
In addition to the brunch specials, the Beachhouse at the Moana chef de cuisine Rodney Uyehara has created a special one-night only menu for Easter. These selections will be available in addition to the a la carte menu and include:
- Yuzu Kosho Diver Scallop
Potato crusted scallop, citrus herb buerre blanc, Nalo greens
- Hamakua Mushrooms and Escargot
Golden puff pastry, truffle cream, sweet garlic
- Kona Abalone Rock a “Braddah”
Cream of sorrel, applewood bacon, wasabi hollandaise
- Roasted leg of lamb
Curried cous cous stuffed cabbage, Kahuku eggplant, tempura, natural sauce
- Duck kula’orange
Sauteed duck breast, foie gras,saffron rice pilaf, asparagus
- Seafood paella
Kahuku prawns, lobster, king crab, clams, mussels, calamari, fish, andouille sausage, cumin chicken, saffron fried rice
Prices vary per menu item.
For reservations or more information on either brunch or dinner options, please call the Dining Reservations Center at (808) 921-4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hawaii Easter Specials continues...
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 in Permalink