Poke Fest 2021: Vote for Your Favorite Poke
Mahalo for joining us at this year’s sold out event! Now help us crown the new King of Poke Fest.
Thank you, poke fans, for joining us at the 4th annual Poke Fest presented by Fresh Island Fish! Now that you’ve tasted the new poke creations from a range of O‘ahu’s best poke vendors, it’s time to crown a new king. For two years running, Tamashiro Market has won the Poke Fest fan favorite voting award. Who will reign supreme in 2021?
Please click here to vote for your favorite.
Poke Fest lineup:
- Kahiau Poke: Tataki Poke with House-Made Ponzu Sauce
- Nico’s Pier 38: Korean Style A’u Poke
- Foodland: Birria Tako Poke
- Tamashiro Market: ‘Ahi Poke with creamy crab sauce
- Redfish Poke: Black & Bleu ‘Ahi Poke
- Kalapawai Market: Ume Hijiki ‘Ahi Poke
- Alicia’s Market: Spicy Masago Shrimp
- Poke by the Pound: Limu Kohu ‘Ahi Poke