HONOLULU Family Easter Recipe: White Chocolate and Jelly Bean Bark Treat
No baking required for this festive sweet treat.
- 2 cups Nestle Toll House premier white morsels
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- ½ cup Wonka SweeTarts jelly beans, divided
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Microwave morsels and vegetable shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium to high power for 1 minute and stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- Stir in ¼ cup SweeTarts Jelly Beans.
- Spread mixture to ¼-inch thickness on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup SweeTarts Jelly Beans.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Order HONOLULU Family’s Surprise Easter Bunny Box here!
Looking for more Easter Fun? Check our Easter Corner for a roundup of events and activities, at-home craft ideas and even virtual storytimes!