Keiki Treat: Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Learn how to make these easy mini cheesecake treats with your kids.
Cheesecake can be difficult to make, especially if you’re looking for that perfectly smooth, creamy top.
These indulgent pumpkin bites are easy to make with your kids. Even if it comes out of the oven looking less than perfect, a healthy dose of kid-favorite Oreo cookies and Cool Whip will cover it up.
Add fun sprinkles, gummies or fall-themed decorations for the perfect classroom treat or potluck dessert.
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 24 Oreos, split in half
- Cool Whip or whipped cream
- Seasonal sprinkles
- 24 cupcake liners
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each one.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla, pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, and flour, and beat until creamy.
- Place the cookie side of the Oreo in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Pour batter over the cookie until the liner is 3/4 full.
- Place the other half of the Oreo onto the top of the batter, frosting side down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22 to 24 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 to 20 minutes before removing. Place on a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Place in refrigerator to chill until serving.
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip and sprinkles.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Thanks to Inside BruCrew Life for the recipe.