Chef's Dinners at 3660 On The Rise
3660 On The Rise has announced the menu for two of their upcoming monthly chef’s dinners. These special events are your chance to enjoy a multi-course meal specially prepared for you to experience alongside chef/owner Russell Siu and chefs de cuisine Lydell Leong & Tony Lai Hipp. You have an opportunity to learn from the chefs what they were thinking when they put together the flavors that they did.
Photo: courtesy of 3660.com
You can also have a chance to "be your own sommelier, and pair the dishes with wines from the menu at a special 40% off discount. Or you can bring in your own wines with no corkage charge. You can easily pick up a bottle from 2010 Best Wine Shop – Tamura’s Fine Wines & Liquors, located right down the street.
Here’s a look at what’s on the menu:
On Thursday, March 25th at 6:30 pm, 3660 will host "Cherry Blossom." Enjoy a six-course dinner featuring the following flavors:
- Amuse Bouche
- Shiso Wrapped Uni Tempura, Wasabi Salt
- Crab Meat “Chawan Mushi”, White Truffle Oil Drizzle
- Quick Seared Fillet of Hamachi, Yuzu Kosho Butter Sauce
- Sauteed Filet of Beef Tenderloin Glazed with Soy Sake Sauce & Roasted Garlic
- Green Tea Panna Cotta, Plum Wine – Cherry Glaze
The "Cherry Blossom" themed dinner is available for $75.00.
Champagne & Caviar
On Thursday, April 22nd at 6:30 pm, the theme is "Champagne & Caviar". Enjoy the following six courses:
- Scrambled Egg Parfait with Avruga Caviar
- Timbale of Crab meat, Avocado, Vine Ripened Tomatoes & Tobiko Caviar
- House Cured Wild Salmon with Ikura & Dill Creme Fraiche
- Angel Hair Pasta with Day Boat Scallops & Asparagus in a Caviar Cream Sauce
- Fire Roasted Tenderloin of Beef with Texas Caviar
- Grand Marnier Crepe with Chocolate Mousse and a Roasted Strawberry Sauce
The dinner is available for $80.00. Add a pre-selected champagne pairing (3 selections) for an additional $25.
Reservations are required. Call (808)737-1177 or visist 3660.com for more information.