Homebuyers Guide: Best in Real Estate Hawai‘i 2021 Fast Facts
- $917,500: New record median price for single-family homes in Honolulu in February 2021.
- 53%: Most in demand? Sales of condos in Honolulu priced $400,000 to $499,999 jumped more than 53% from February 2020 to February 2021.
- In February 2021, single-family homes spent an average of nine days on the market.
- 29.1% of sellers received more than their asking price for condos in Honolulu in February 2021, compared to 8.9% in 2020.
- $1,014,167: The average sales price of a home in Honolulu in 2020.
- Sales of homes in Honolulu priced $1 million or more doubled in the past year: 111 in February 2021 vs. 55 in 2020.
Factoid source: Honolulu Board of Realtors