On the Black Market
Local sales to shop on Black Friday
Photo courtesy: Eden in Love
It started the morning after Halloween. Anticipation began to build. You started to feel giddy. Now, you can hardly contain yourself. Finally, your favorite holiday of the year is about to arrive. Well, first you have to get through Thanksgiving. But after that...
Black Friday offerings at Eden in Love
Eden in Love is going all out this weekend with two major sales events. On Black Friday, shop a spacious, second-floor conference room chock full of brand-new clothes and accessories (go early to score a whopping 40 percent off your entire purchase). Plus, Lei Chic readers score a 10 percent off bounce-back coupon to use at a later date and the new Winter issue of HONOLULU Shops Waikiki which won't hit newsstands until next month, while supplies last.
If you're not in the mood to battle the crowds, take advantage of Eden in Love's first-ever Stroller Saturday, where moms can score great deals in a calm, kid-friendly environment (yep, bringing keiki and strollers is encouraged).
9-10 a.m. - 40 percent off
10-11 a.m. - 30 percent off
11 a.m.-12 p.m. - 25 percent off
12 p.m.-9 p.m. - 20 percent off
10 a.m.-2 p.m. - 20 percent off
Both events take place in the second-floor conference rooms at Ward Warehouse. Click here for a sneak peek of the merchandise and here for Stroller Saturday details.
More than 60 local vendors will be offering up vintage, handmade and art pieces from 5-10 p.m. at Fresh Cafe, 831 Queen St. Plus, enter a turkey bacon eating contest and enjoy live music and DJ sets. Bring lightly-used clothing or canned goods to the Art & Flea booth and register to win a gift certificate to Fresh Cafe. Admission is $3 (or $2 if you wear a neon or day-glow item). Click here for details.
Downtown Shop-Around takes place from 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Homecoming: Storewide sale along with $10, $20 and $30 racks, and shoes starting at $15.
- Louis Pohl Gallery: 10 percent off.
- Florencia Arias: $5, $10, $20 clothing bins and $1, $3, $5 jewelry jars. Buy one, get one free (selected items), 20 to 75 percent off everything else, plus mimosas and pastries.
- Otto Cake: Show two receipts from participating boutiques and receive $1 off a slice of cheesecake. All purchases must be made on November 23.
- Milk & Honey: 8-10 a.m. - 25 percent off everything, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. - 20 percent off everything, 1 p.m.-close - 15 percent off everything, spend over $100 and receive a $15 gift card for a future purchase, a chance to win a pair of Report shoes with each purchase, free wine and chocolate from 12 p.m.-close.
- Premium Blend: Buy one item, get one 50 percent off.
- Art Treasures Gallery: 20 percent off your first single-item purchase.
- FM Boutique: Anthropologie sample sale continues, new merchandise, up to 50 percent off select merchandise.
- Mojo Barbershop: $50 limited-edition gift package, free bar of Scrub It Kook soap with every gift card purchase of $50 or more.
- Blank Canvas: Buy one T-shirt, get a second for 50 percent off from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. From 1 p.m.-close, all T-shirts are 15 percent off.
- La Muse: 20 percent off everything until noon, 10 percent off until closing, special discounts up to 60 percent off, all Acacia bikinis are 50 percent off, limited-edition jewelry for $35, free champagne.
- The Human Imagination: 25 percent off everything excluding limited-edition products and limited releases, buy one $20 gift certificate and get one free (up to $100).
- Fighting Eel: Sales bins and discounts on past collections.
- Island Keepsakes: 20 percent off storewide, plus bring in canned goods for Meals on Wheels.
- Barrio Vintage: 50 percent sidewalk sale, 25 percent off select items, hundreds of brand-new merchandise, new artwork by Julia Currier, Danny Martin and Nick Georgiou.
- Community: 35 percent off select items and 25 percent off Organik merchandise.
- House of Aria: 8 a.m. - 50 percent off everything, 9 a.m. - 40 percent off everything, 10 a.m. - 30 percent off everything, 11 a.m. - 20 percent off everything, Noon-6:30 p.m. - 10 percent off everything. Offer not eligible on consignment items.
- Owens & Co.: 10 percent off everything, 40 percent off sale table, plus Nele K and Imi Jewelry trunk shows and mimosas.
- Roberta Oaks: 8 a.m. - Buy one, get one 40 percent off RO apparel and 20 percent off storewide, 9 a.m.-noon - 15 percent off storewide, Noon-6 p.m. - 10 percent off storewide, plus 40 percent off rack and shelf, 3 for $100 rack and free RO item with the purchase of $100 or more while supplies last.
Who: Collins & 8th, 560 Pensacola St., Suite 105
Deal: 30-70 percent off the entire store.
When: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Who: Bamboo Sky, 401 Kamakee St.
Deal: Up to 60 percent off in clearance plus brand-new arrivals.
When: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Plus: Ginger13 and Pure Joy Adornments trunk shows with items up to 50 percent off.
Who: Fishcake, 307C Kamani St.
Deal: 25 percent off everything except art and consignment.
When: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Who: LMS Boutique, 2909 Lowrey Ave.
Deal: 30% off current markdowns plus 50 percent off UNIF Hellraisers.
When: 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Who: Muumuu Heaven, 767 Kailua Rd.
Deal: 20-70 percent off everything in store.
When: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Who: Maya Bella Boutique, 35 Kainehe St., #105
Deal: 20 percent off storewide plus 50 percent off select items.
When: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Who: Kai Boutique, 319 Hahani St.
Deal: 10-50 percent off everything in store.
When: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Who: Super Citizen, Kahala Mall
Deal: 7-10 a.m. - 30 percent off select items, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. - 20 percent off select items, 1 p.m.-9 p.m. - 10 percent off select items.
Also: Trunk shows by Little Dew Drops, Beach 2 City and Pure Joy Adornments.
Who: Adore, Kahala Mall
Deal: 7-10 a.m. - 40 percent off, rest of the day - 20 percent off, plus special doorbusters and free cami with purchase of $75 or more while supplies last.
Who: The Firm, 631-D Keeaumoku St.
Deal: 6 a.m. - 60 percent off, 7 a.m. - 50 percent off, 8 a.m. - 40 percent off, 9 a.m. - 30 percent off, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. - 20 percent off, plus the first 30 customers with purchases of $75 or more get a free gift.
Who: A Little Bit of Everything, 725 Kapiolani Blvd., C111
Deal: Brand-new tops, tees, dresses and accessories from Bliss Online Boutique for 50 percent off, plus Christmas gifts for the first 25 shoppers and complimentary wine, cheese, coffee and desserts.
When: 5-8 p.m.
Who: Fresh Cafe, 831 Queen St.
Deal: 50 percent off all gift cards purchased in the cafe and online.
When: 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
Who: Rainbowtique, Ward Centre and Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Deal: 25 percent off all items, plus extra 10 percent off sale items.
Who: Otaheite Hawaii, 10 Wailea Gateway B104, Kihei
Deal: 30-60 percent off select items and 15 percent off regular-priced items.
When: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Also: 60 percent off Otaheite's summer collection online with the code blackfriday.
Who: Hue Maui, 261 Lalo St., #A-1, Kahului
Deal: 25 percent off storewide.
When: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Also: Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Who: Pueo Boutique, 75-5695 Alii Dr., Kailua-Kona
Deal: 30 percent off Big Buddha handbags, 25 percent off all clothing, 20 percent off all jewelry.
When: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Also: 20 percent off all jewelry online with the code BLACK FRIDAY.
Who: Allison Izu
Deal: 50 percent off everything, plus get an additional 25 percent off purchases of $50 or more with the code BLACKFRIDAY25 and an additional 50 percent off purchases of $150 or more with the code BLACKFRIDAY50.
When: Today through Sunday.
Deal: Select items up to 40 percent off in the "Black Friday Cyber Monday Deals" section.
Who: Noelani Designs
Deal: 30 percent off everything excluding Sunrise and Bangle collections with the code MAHALO.
Also: Shop the sale in person at Noelani Designs' Sunset Beach studio at 59-142 Kamehameha Hwy. from 5-8 p.m.
Deal: Up to 50 percent off with pieces starting at $10.
Deal: 30 percent off all intimates with the code BLACKFRIDAY.