Father's Day Specials in Hawaii
(page 1 of 6)
Hawaii restaurants celebrate Father's Day with a host of special menus and beefed up buffets. From surf 'n turf to special gifts, a number of these Hale Aina Award-winning restaurants have a special way for you to take care of dad.
Find specials at:
- Wolfgang's Steakhouse (all day)
- 3660 on the Rise (dinner)
- Plumeria Beach House (brunch)
- Ruth's Chris Steak House (dinner)
- Romano's Macaroni Grill (all day)
- Twist at Hanohano, Kai Market and Pikake Terrace (dinner)
- Alan Wong's Honolulu (dinner)
- The Pineapple Room (brunch)
- The Willows (all day)
- Formaggio Grill (all day)
- Big City Diner (all day)
- Shokudo Japanese Restaurant (brunch)
Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener will offer it's famous 'Surf 'n Turf' for a special price of $65 (regularly $79) for Father's Day.
The 'Surf 'n Turf' special will be offered alongside the restaurants regular weekend brunch and dinner menus, served 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Wolfgang's Surf 'n Turf features a 9 oz. Prime Grade Filet Mignon and a 14-16 oz. Australian Lobster Tail.
Also, every dad who dines at Wolfgang's Steakhouse on Father's Day will receive a complimentary logo'd Nike golf ball.
“We look forward to celebrating all the dads out there on their special day,” said Bill Nickerson, General Manager. “You can be assured that they will enjoy the finest steak, seafood and other specialties on our menu, as well as the excellent service they deserve.”
Make your reservations at 808-922-3600. Free 3 hours validated parking at Royal Hawaiian Center for Wolfgang’s Steakhouse patrons.
3660 on the Rise will host a Father’s Day Dinner Buffet from 5 to 8 p.m. on June 20th.
The buffet menu will feature a special ahi katsu station and made-to-order poke among many other of dad's favorites.
Additional menu highlights include:
- Miso Soup Station with Udon & Vegetables
- Oysters on the 1/2 shell
- Array of Salad Selections
- Sweet Sour Spare Ribs
- Fresh Catch of the Day with Crab Tomato Salsa
- Braised Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
- Carving: Roast Prime Rib of Beef
- Favorite Dessert Selections
The buffet is offered to adults for $48 and to children (3-10 years old) for $19. The ala carte menu will not be available that night.
Reservations for all special events will require a credit card guarantee and can be made by calling 808-737-1177
Continue for additional Father's Day Specials...
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 in Permalink