Adminstrative Professionals Week
(page 1 of 4)
Celebrate and reward your support staff with a delicious lunch at one of these Hale Aina Award-winning restaurants.
Find lunch specials and menus at:
- Chai's Island Bistro
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Restaurant Row
- Romano's Macaroni Grill
- The Willows
- The Pineapple Room by Alan Wong
- Big City Diner
- Orchids at the Halekulani
Check back for additional updates as they are received.
Chai's Island Bistro offers an nice, easy walk to and from downtown Honolulu, which will come in handy after treating the staff to the special buffet offered for Administrative Professionals Day on April 21st or the 3-course lunch offered the entire week, April 20 - 23.
Administrative Professionals Week Special
Throughout the week, starting April 20th, Chai's Island Bistro will have a special 3-course lunch for $40 per person.
Smoked Duck Breast & Jumbo Black Tiger Prawn Salad
Roasted Beet, Yellow Tear Drop Tomato, English Cucumber, Poached pear, Heart of Palm Lotus Root Chips and Tangerine Vinaigrette
Entree (choice of one)
- Lobster & Scallop Pot Pie with Lobster Reduction
Served with Kabocha Pumpkin Gnocchi
- Deconstructed Grilled Beef Tenderloin Wellington
Served with Mashed Potato and Baby Vegetables
Heart Shaped White Chocolate Amore Truffle
Fresh Raspberry Guava Puree
Administrative Professionals Day All-You-Can-Eat Buffet
Choose from signature favorites like the King Crab Cake with Garlic Aioli (above) or Jumbo Black Tiger Prawns (below). Photos: courtesy of Chai's Island Bistro.
On Wednesday, April 21st, Chai's will host an all-you-can-eat buffet featuring some of the restaurant's signature favorites.
- Fresh Ahi Katsu with Fresh Mango Tomato Salsa
- Alaskan King Crab Cake with Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Kataifi & Macadamia Nut Crusted Jumbo Black Tiger Prawns
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls Pineapple Plum sauce
- Thai Curry Puffs
- Jumbo Shrimp and Crab Claws Cocktails
Soups & Salads
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Lobster Bisque
- Oriental Chicken Salad with Ginger Sesame Dressing
- Organically Grown Baby Greens with Balsamic Tamarind Dressing
- Organically Grown Baby Romaine with Caesar Dressing
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Grilled Fresh Atlantic King Salmon with Truffle Madeira Sauce
- Thai Chicken Curry with Bamboo Shoots & Fresh Basil
- Lemongrass & Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Merlot Demiglace
- Vegetarian Stir-fried with Tofu
- Seafood Tortellini with Lobster Reduction
- Crème Brulee with Fresh Tahitian Vanilla Beans
- Peanut Butter Opera
- Chocolate Decadence with Fresh Strawberry
- New York Style Brulee' Cheese Cake with Raspberry Guava Puree
- Macadamia Nut Tart
- And More…
Lunch starts from 11 a.m. and the buffet is available for $37.95 per person (plus tax & gratuity).
For reservations, call 808-585-0011.
Administrative Professionals Week specials continue...
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 in Permalink