The Willows 10th Anniversary
The Willows Restaurant will be celebrating its 10th anniversary since it’s re-opening in 1999 with a special event on Friday, August 7th from 5:30 to 10 p.m.
Executive Chef Jay Matsukawa has created a menu that will feature sample size plates that are available for $3–$6 each. Here’s a look at some of the selections:
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp w/Lobster Reduction
- Kim Chee & Beef Short Rib Slider with Shiitake Mushroom Slaw
- Braised Asian Beef Short Ribs w/Cilantro Pesto & Bubu arare
- Seared Shiso Ahi with Ponzu Sauce
- Smoked Kurobuta Pork Belly with Maui Onion Salad
- Imported Cheese & Fruit Plate
- Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake w/Dulce de leche
In addition to all of the delicious food there will be a variety of beer and wine drink stations, as well as entertainment from Kahua from 6 to 9 p.m.
The Willows Restaurant. Photo: courtesy of The Willows.
The Cherry Company will host a special Sake tasting room. For $20, you can enjoy tasting some fine sakes including: Hakkaisan Junmai, Kubota Manjyu, Dassai Junmai, Kikusui Junmai, and Kurobin Iichiko. Call to purchase tickets.
The Willows will also be giving away a number of prizes including a Vacations Hawaii getaway for two to Las Vegas, Dinner at the Willows for a year, $400 off a Willows wedding packages and much more!
There is no cover charge to attend The Willow’s 10th Anniversary Celebration. For more information, call The Willows at 808-952-9200.