Recipe: Spicy Furikake Ahi Hand Roll
This crowd pleaser not only looks impressive; it tastes like a slice of heaven in a small package.
Spicy Furikake Ahi Hand Roll
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Full sheets of nori
- 1 avocado
- Cucumber, seeded and sliced thin in four-inch strips
- 1 pound fresh ahi, diced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Sriracha sauce, to taste
- 1 tablespoon furikake
- 1 pinch salt
- Cut nori sheet into quarters.
- Fold all other ingredients together gently.
- To assemble, place rice in serving dish. Spread the spicy ahi mixture on top evenly. Garnish with green onions.
- Create hand rolls by wrapping nori around mixture, rice, avocado and cucumbers.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ready Time: 5 minutes
Source: Jason Takemura