Ruth's Chris Sparkles This Thursday
Wine enthusiasts can enjoy an array of champagnes and sparkling wines with specially paired dishes at the Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce’s “Sparklers” event on Thursday, August 19, 2010 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Ruth’s Chris Steak House at Restaurant Row.
This special event will benefit the Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce.
“This is our kick-off tasting event of the year and we look forward to learning more about champagnes and sparkling wines,” said Leo Asuncion, event chair. “For $60, participants will be able to sample the wine selections and dine on a variety of accompaniments from Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Romano’s Macaroni Grill.”
The sparkling selection from Southern Wine and Spirits of Hawaii include:
- Chandon Brut Rose
- Moet & Chandon Imperial Rose
- Chandon Blanc de Blanc
- Dom Ruinart Blanc de Blanc
- Chandon Riche Extra Dry
The food preparations by the chefs of Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Romano’s Macaroni Grill will feature:
- Quiche Duo – A Duo of Seafood Quiche and Quiche Lorraine
- Blackened Ahi – Seared Ahi served in cucumber cups, drizzled with a soy mustard sauce and topped off with tobiko caviar
- Fondue Ala Ruth – Seasonal fruits dipped in decadent chocolate
- Tiramisu – An Italian favorite
Seats are limited.
For tickets and more information, call 949-5531, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.honolulujapanesechamber.org.