On the Download – August 2012
Right now, tens of thousands of students across the state are getting ready for the fall semester. Moving into dorms. Finalizing schedules. Stocking up on text books and supplies.
What won't be so exciting: sitting in traffic next week when all these students go back to school. If only you had some way to pass the time, like rocking out to an end-of-summer playlist put together by none other than 102.7 Da Bomb morning disc jockeys Sam the Man and Hawaiian Ryan.
That is, when you get tired of listening to them on the radio.
1. Let's Go – Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo
2. Titanium – David Guetta feat. Sia
3. The Night Out – Martin Solveig
4. Scream – Usher
5. Mercy* – Kanye West
6. Forever* – Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem
7. Monster* – Kanye West feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Bon Iver and Nicki Minaj
8. Ch-Check It Out – Beastie Boys
9. Gin and Juice* – Richard Cheese (originally by Snoop Doggy Dogg)
10. Summertime in Hawaii – Justice Moon feat. Peni P and Kalena DeLima
*Song contains explicit lyrics.
Click here to listen to Sam the Man and Hawaiian Ryan's entire playlist, then catch them every Monday-Friday, 6-10 a.m. on 102.7 Da Bomb.