HONOLULU Family Easter Craft: Make These Marble Eggs
These polished eggs take just a few drop of nail color and some water.
This three-step guide to coloring Easter eggs is good for all ages. We suggest doing it in a ventilated area, nail polish fumes can be fairly strong.
- Eggs. Use hard-boiled or plastic decorative eggs
- Nail polish, at least four different colors
- Plastic cup
- Toothpick or skewer
- Fill a plastic cup with enough water so that your egg can float in it.
- Add a drop of nail polish.
- Add a drop of another color in the middle of the first color.
- Use the toothpick to swirl the colors into a design.
- Dip one side of the egg into the colors and let dry. Dip the other side and let dry.
Find more crafts by Emily Abad at Instagram.com/uniquecraftdesigns.
Order HONOLULU Family’s Surprise Easter Bunny Box here!
Looking for more Easter Fun? Check our Easter Corner for a roundup of events and activities, at-home craft ideas and even virtual storytimes!