HONOLULU Family Easter Craft: Handprint Lilies
Turn your little oneʻs handprints into an Easter keepsake centerpiece.
Photo: David Croxford
Little ones can trace and cut their handprints for a fun Easter centerpiece.
- Cardstock or construction paper
- 12-inch green pipe cleaners
- 6-inch yellow pipe cleaners
- A pencil
- Trace the outline of your child’s hand on the paper.
- Cut out the handprint and erase any pencil marks.
- Curl the bottom of the handprint into a cone, leaving a small hole for the pipe cleaner.
- Use tape to secure the cone.
- Curl the fingers with a pencil to make petals.
- For the stem: Bend the yellow pipe cleaner in half. Then take one end and bend it in half again.
- Make a small hook at the end of the green pipe cleaner and hook it over the bend of the yellow pipe cleaner. Pinch the two together.
- Take the straight end of the yellow pipe cleaner and wrap it around the bent side.
- Poke the pipe cleaner through the hole in the flower and pull it until only the yellow part is in the flower.
Find more crafts by Emily Abad at Instagram.com/uniquecraftdesigns.
Order HONOLULU Family’s Surprise Easter Bunny Box here!
Looking for more Easter Fun? Check our Easter Corner for a roundup of events and activities, at-home craft ideas and even virtual storytimes!