Make It With the Family: Glass Glitter Ball Ornaments
Just what you need to make your treetop glisten.
- glass ball ornaments with removable tops (we used the 2-inch size)
- glitter (multiple colors and shapes)
- ruler or measuring tape
- Remove the tops of the ornaments.
- Pour glitter into the ornaments and reseal.
- Shake lightly so that the smaller pieces of glitter stick to the interior of the ornament.
- Cut strips of felt that measure about 4 inches long by ½-inch wide. You’ll need one per ornament. Tie onto the ring at the top of the ornament.
Looking for more holiday crafts and events? Visit our Holiday Corner.