Make It With the Family: Festive Felt Garland
Deck the halls with this cute ‘n’ cozy strand.
- felt (two or more colors)
- ruler or measuring tape
- Cut a piece of twine (as long as you want the garland to be).
- Knot one end of the twine.
- Cut strips of felt that measure about 5 inches long by ¾-inch wide.
- Starting from the knotted end of the twine, tie a strip of felt to the twine and secure using a single knot.
- Repeat, alternating colors and adjusting the position of the pieces of felt so that they don’t directly overlap. Continue until desired length is reached.
Looking for more holiday crafts and events? Visit our Holiday Corner.