Professional Education and Experience
- Graduated with Distinction, University of Missouri, Kansas City Dental School
- MS, Oral Biology and Certificate in Orthodontics, Northwestern University Dental School
- Hawaii Director of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics
- Advisor, Hawaii Dental Forum
- Many years of experience serving all ages
What Sets You Apart?
Excelling in cutting-edge orthodontic technologies, our office offers impression-free digital scans, esthetic Symetri Ceramic and Iconix gold bracket systems, digital radiography and digital communication options like email, phone and text appointment reminders. Hawaii Orthodontist also has achieved the Invisalign Diamond Provider status, limited to 1% of practitioners nationwide. Our associate, Dr. Shelliann Kawamoto, adds innovative treatment philosophies and fresh ideas to our practice.
Achieving my dream of becoming an orthodontist and working with other dental professionals to help patients achieve their goals for a beautiful, healthy smile. Being
team captain of a caring, energetic and attentive staff committed to serving others. Most importantly, being blessed with my wonderful family.