Join HONOLULU Family’s Virtual Fun Run presented by Mobi
Get up, get out and join other families (virtually) with a race around your own home.
With parks, gyms and other places to play closed for now, most of us have been limited to running around our yards or cajoling the kids to go for yet another walk down that same street, staying far away from other people. Here’s a fun way to get your keiki going. Join the HONOLULU Family Fun Run presented by Mobi.
Run or walk either a keiki 500-meter dash or 5k run from the safety of your home or neighborhood. Jog on a treadmill, create a course in your yard and use apps like Runkeeper to track your miles and route. We’ll send you race numbers and share kid-friendly workout videos to keep little ones moving and motivated. Whichever distance you choose and however you choose to run it, finish it on your own time by May 15 to receive a medal.
A portion of the proceeds benefit Every1ne Hawai‘i, a nonprofit that provides masks to those in need as well as frontline health care workers.
How to Sign Up:
- Register for the keiki 500-meter run or 5k for older kids and adults at hnltix.com. Entry fee is $10 each with a portion of the proceeds benefiting Every1ne Hawai‘i. Everyone who registers will receive a bib in the mail and a virtual race packet.
- Practice and exercise at home. Join our Facebook Group for tips, videos and encouragement.
- By May 15, complete your designated distance. Go to our finisher form, fill out the info and upload a photo of you or your family completing the fun run.
- Your medal will be mailed out to you within two days of completion.
- All finishers will be posted on our race webpage.
Be together with hundreds of people in the community while being apart.