Holiday gift ideas from Brighton: On-trend bags and jewelry
Merry and Brighton (Sponsored)
Now that Thanksgiving's over, your tree is getting the ultimate makeover. Lights. Bows. Baubles. Just make sure your arms don't get left out in the cold (hey, your limbs need trimming, too).
Thank Santa for Brighton Collectibles' playful, on-trend accessories. Not only will you find perfect finishing touches for your holiday outfit, but you can also grab special, one-of-a-kind gifts for your girlfriends.
From sculpted, vintage-inspired jewelry to embellished statement bags, here are a few picks to get you on the bright track.
1. The girl who loves everything will appreciate the art, leopard print and studded details in Kiki mini satchel. $285.
2. Sculpted metal flowers and Swarovski crystal accents give Catch the Moon bracelet a cherished, vintage feel. $62.
3. Mod meets modern thanks to the Renata zip tote's Arabesque Saffian pattern, matching silver medallion and soft, braided handles. $185.
4. Leopard Love small wallet's red-leather heart cut-out and peek-a-boo leopard print is purr-fect for animal lovers. $110.
5. For the girl who can't make up her mind, each reversible tile in the Tres Tile necklace turns over for a fresh, new look. $46.
6. Greenwich flap shoulderbag has major "zhuzh" with glittering jewels and woven jacquard. $225.
7. Call Me phone case holds your phone, credit cards and ID, no maybes about it. $84.
8. Timeless beauties will love Regina leverback earrings's classic shape, Swarovski crystals and scroll borders. $32.
Brighton Collectibles is located in Ala Moana Center. For more information, call (808) 983-3360 or visit Brighton.com.