Cheers for Beers
On Thursday, January 21 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., The Willows hosts a special Cheers for Beers beer tasting.
Mikkeller beer is one of the beers available for sampling.
It’s your chance to sample some of the stronger brews available.
The tasting will feature a variety of brewers including:
- Flying Dog
- De Ranke
- Beer Here
To balance the big brews, The Willow’s executive chef Jay Matsukawa has a delicious line up of heavy pupus.
Here’s chef Jay’s Beer Tasting Menu:
- Grilled vegetable platter
- Roasted Corn Chowder
- BBQ Chicken Chopped salad with Buttermilk dressing
- Pepper Crusted St Louis Style Pork Ribs with Molasses Ale Glaze
- Crab & Dill Crusted Salmon with Lemon Beurre Blanc
- Beer Braised Beef Short Rib Sliders with Spicy Cole slaw
The cost is $25 if you reserve early or $30 at the door.
Call (808)952-9200 for reservations or more information.
$5 off Brunch, Lunch & Dinner Buffets
The Willows also has a new special for the New Year. Click here to get their Economic Recovery Coupon for $5 off various, brunch, lunch and dinner buffets. The offer is good through the end of January.