A MAC 24/7 Mardi Gras
One Tuesday, February 16th, get your Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras fix at MAC 24/7 in the Hilton Waikiki Prince Kuhio.
This year, MAC 24/7 is celebrating the New Orleans tradition by offering all partygoers a special menu and a place to fill their bellies all day long (11 a.m. – 4 a.m.).
Or Just enjoy The Mac Daddy pancakes on
Photo: couresy of MAC 24/7
Guests are invited to enjoy a dedicated Mardi Gras menu and liquid concoctions made for spirited celebrating.
Special Mardi Gras menu items include:
- Andoulie sausage and seafood gumbo, $9
- Eggs benedict New Orleans style, $15
- Chicken and tasso jambalaya, $16
- Pecan crusted catfish with brown butter sauce, $17
- Shrimp etouffee with rice and okra, $21
- Bananas Foster bread pudding, $9
The bar will be serving up some special Mardi Gras concoctions as well:
- risky hula – blend of rums, cognac and passion fruit, $8
- mango MAC-rita – tequila, mango and a blend of secret spirits, $8
- pipeline punch – makers mark shines in this punch, $9
A free king cake accompanies each Mardi Gras main entrée menu item. And as per Mardi Gras tradition back in the Big Easy, if they find the baby within their king cake they’ll instantly win a fabulous overnight stay at the Hilton Waikiki / Prince Kuhio as well as a $50 MAC 24/7 gift certificate!
Call 808-921-5564 or visit www.mac247waikiki.com for more information.