1. Local jewelry designer Mia Belluche marked her foray into the fragrance world with Indian Ocean, a refreshing blend of white tea and spicy ginger. $82, Fighting Eel, Royal Hawaiian Center, 808-738-9295.
2. Fashion designer Roberta Oaks Powers’ Potion No. 7 in Sunshine offers a quick pick-me-up thanks to a velvety mix of wild chamomile, rose and sandalwood. $18, Roberta Oaks, 19 N. Pauahi St., 808-428-1214.
3. Ola’s yummy Coconut Body Mist cools and hydrates with mineral-rich Kona deep sea water. $10, Cinnamon Girl, Kahala Mall, 808-737-9425.
4. Kauai-born top model Leilani Bishop drew inspiration from her world travels to create a line of eponymous fragrance oils, shown here in Orange Blossom. $60, Owens and Co., 1152 Nuuanu Ave., 808-531-4300.
5. Laced with notes of pikake and plumeria, Saffron James Parfums eau de parfum in Nani was created in honor of Princess Kaiulani. $85, Rebecca Beach, The Kahala Hotel and Resort, 808-739-8862.
6. Leave it to one of Hawaii’s top spas to create a relaxing Lavender Orchid Mist that smells divine on skin and sheets. $23, SpaHalekulani, Halekulani, 808-931-5322.
7. Saffron James Parfums Ume eau de parfum evokes one’s sensual side with notes of white ginger and waterlily. $85, Rebecca Beach, The Kahala Hotel and Resort, 808-739-8862.
8. Handcrafted from a blend of rich organic oils, Malie Organics’ perfume oil in Koke‘e soaks skin with a crisp, clean scent. $32, Malie Boutique Waikiki, The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort, 808-922-2216.