8 Super-Cute New Sundresses from Fighting Eel, XIX Palms, Yireh and More
Slip on these bright and breezy summer fashions from Hawai‘i boutiques.
Loose, flowy, easy, breezy—it’s been such a sticky-hot summer, that these are the only things running through my mind while getting dressed these days. Layering? Hell no. Full-on jeans? I don’t know her.
Thankfully, the local shops are chock-full of light ‘n’ airy sundresses right now. Here’s what’s at the top of my list:
1. XIX Palms Waikīkī tiered maxi, $140. xixpalms.com, @xixpalms
2. Holoholu Surf Puali‘i Melemele Hiluhilu Mu‘u, $136. holoholosurf.com, @holoholo_surf
3. Roberta Oaks paisley shirtdress, $168. robertaoaks.com, @robertaoakshawaii
4. Yireh Brynn dress, $120. valiahonolulu.com, @valiahonolulu
5. Fighting Eel Adelaide Gardenia Paradiso dress, $178. fightingeel.com, @fightingeel
6. Matt Bruening palaka dress, $162. mattbruening.com, @mattbrueninglabel, number808.com, @number808
7. Tach Valerie linen dress, $213.60. hereshophere.com, @herethestore
8. Gillia Paloma linen dress, $240. gilliaclothing.com, @gilliaclothing