Sneak Peek: HONOLULU Fashion Week’s Marketplace Lineup
This is one rockin’ band of vendors you won’t want to miss.
We’re throwing a party, and we really want you to be there. There’s no piñata, no cake and definitely no clown. But you’re not going to want to miss it, trust us.
Oh, sorry, we were talking to your closet—but you can come too. The party is HONOLULU Fashion Week, and it’s a mere three weeks away. Of course, there will be awesome fashion shows (duh) and killer models (obv), but we shopaholics are prepping ourselves for another reason: the Marketplace. Think of it as the bazaar part of the event, where you can pick up local jewelry, clothing and home-goods brands all weekend long. Wardrobe spoil-a-thon, here we come.
You’ll see some of your favorite local designers alongside fun, new finds, from boutiques to stationery. Take a gander above at some of the items you’ll be able to snag come the fete.
Now that is what we call a fashionista’s dream fiesta.
The HONOLULU Fashion Week Marketplace is part of HONOLULU Fashion Week presented by Hawaiian Airlines. The Marketplace will be at the Hawai‘i Convention Center Friday, Nov. 20, 5–9 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21, 11 a.m.–9 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 22, 11 a.m.–5 p.m. For more information on HONOLULU Fashion Week, visit honolulufashionweek.com.
1. This sweet-as-can-be patterned keychain from Jana Lam.
2. This vibrant nautilus-print kimono from Kini Zamora.
3. This perky indigo-dyed maxi from Chai Studio.
4. This cheeky wave tee from Salvage Public.
5. This timeless LBD from Yireh.
6. These new Aloha Collection bags from Ecolicious.
7. These gorgeous banana- and palm-leaf rings by Keani Jewelry.
8. This seriously cool button-down from Mau-House.
9. These charming little surfboard studs from ByChari.
10. This delicate bracelet from Lane Tanner Jewelry Designs.
… and more from these local designers!
About the Goods
Blue Bird Jewelry Hawai‘i
Bradley & Lily
Creative Lab Accelerator Fashion Immersive
Jewelry by Justine
Kai Ea Hawai‘i Jewelry
Lane Tanner Designs
Lani Lau Hawai‘i
MYTE New York
Olena Kai Swimwear
Peace of Paradise Creations
Pure Joy Hawai‘i
San Lorenzo Bikinis
Sig Zane Designs
Tidepool Love Jewelry and Textiles
Tsu.ya by Kristi Yamaguchi
Vanessa Pack Jewelry