Lei Chic’s Holiday Gift Guide for Women
All she wants for Christmas is one of these stylish gifts.
Jack Skellington and Sally.
Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Hugh Grant as the British Prime Minister and his lady-love Natalie from Love, Actually.
They say that behind every great man is a woman—and nowhere is that more true than in some of our favorite Christmastime stories. Which is why we want to make sure that the leading ladies we know get the cheer-filled Christmas they deserve.
The best way to light a lady’s tree during the holidays? An awesome gift that shows just how much you care, and we’ve pulled out all the stops with our Women’s Gift Guide this year: Think local jewelry, handy arm-candy bags and cute clothes to make the year ahead as chic as she is—whether she be mom, sister, aunt … or even yourself (Hey, it’s the season of giving, right?).
Looks like Christmas Eve is going to be a seriously stylish ladies’ night.
1. Luscious MOR lip balms in delectable flavors such as passionflower will keep her lips totally cute and kissable. $10, Magnolia, Kāhala Mall
2. Cassandra Rull’s must-have, breezy kimono and has a chipper lime pebble print and can be thrown over a cutoffs, a dress—even a swimsuit. $123, shopcassandrarull.com
3. She’ll love the cute, ironic skull pattern on this canvas CLIPS tote, which is roomy enough to hold her everyday carry items, whether they be farmer’s market swag or oodles of beauty products. $19, CLIPS, 822 Kaheka St.
4. Able to go from her yoga mat to fave surf spot seamlessly, Mahiku Activewear capris come in fun, local-inspired prints and colors. $75, mahiku.com
5. Keep her space fresh with a scent-sational and sweet-smelling Kai reed diffuser. $80, Olive Boutique, 43 Kihapai St.
6. Versatile and pretty, this delicate Kira Hawai‘i tusk necklace is sure to be an accessories staple for 2015. $80, Kira Hawai’i, Pearlridge Center Uptown
7. The new palm-print Alola travel bag is big enough for everything a wanderlusting gal may need on her travels abroad. $163, REBECCA Beach, Royal Hawaiian Hotel
8. We love these cool Arne Jacobs typography tea towels to add a touch of contemporary chic to any design-nerd’s kitchen. $26, Green Mountain, 2819 Ka‘onawai Place, C-2
9. Keep beauty products safely stowed, or pop a wet bikini into one of these beautifully made White Crane wet bags with leather tag details. $18.50, Sugarcane Shop, 1137 10th Ave., Suite 101, Kaimuki
10. She’ll love the bold statement the vibrant, boho, Ginger13 abalone shell necklaces add to any outfit. $92–$120, Ginger13, 22 S. Pauahi St.
11. We want to collect every style of too-cool Valley sunglasses—and she will too. $200, We Are Iconic, 1236 Waimanu St.
12. Unleash her crafty side with this DIY indigo dye kit from Chai Studio, perfect for scarves, bags, and anything else she can think of. $42, Chai Studio, Ward Village Shops