$20 Anniversary Deal at Lahaina Grill
From now until December 19, 2010 at Lahaina Grill, if you dine at the bar every Sunday through Thursday evening at 6 p.m., you can select from a special $20 entree menu.
The menu was created as a part of the restaurant's 20th anniversary celebration and prepared for the restaurant's favorite "Bar Bon Vivants".
Here's a look at the special $20 entree menu options:
FROM THE SEA:
- Tequila Shrimp and Firecracker Rice with southwestern herbs and spices, tequila butter
- Wild Pacific Salmon Fillet baked with pommery mustard, caramelized maui onion crust, chardonnay horseradish beurre blanc
- Grilled Wild Pacific Salmon with sautéed spinach, kula asparagus, broiled olowalu tomatoes, thyme wild rice.
FROM THE LAND:
- Kalua Duck, confit of woodland farms all natural free range duck leg, thyme wild rice, plum wine reduction
- Oven Roasted Shelton Farms All Natural Chicken Breast filled with hamakua mushrooms, braised fuji apples, kula spinach, smoked mozzarella, wrapped in crisp pancetta with tomato risotto, madeira wine jus
- Chef Arnie's Homemade Meatballs with all natural veal, pork and angus beef, penne pasta, fresh olowalu tomato-basil sauce
- Marcho Farms Center Cut All Natural Veal "Osso Buco", braised veal shank in a rich cabernet wine sauce, glazed root vegetables, potato-celeriac puree
- Certified Angus Beef Double Cut Braised Short Ribs with herbed mashed potatoes, organic honey-chipotle demi-glace
This $20 entree menu is available with 6 p.m. seating at the bar only, Sunday through Thursday,
For reservations, please call 808-667-5117.
Lahaina Grill is also celebrating the grand re-opening of it's Lahaina Inn and has arranged for a number of special travel deals, discounts and packages - including a FREE Dollar Rent-a-Car. For more information, visit www.lahainagrill.com. Book by October 31st.