Hawaii Restaurant Hall of Fame
The Hawaii Restaurant Association (HRA) is calling for nominations for its annual Hawaii Restaurant Hall of Fame.
Do you know someone who has amazed you by their dedication, leadership, and commitment to the restaurant and food service industry in Hawaii? Someone who has shared their time and talents to enrich the industry and their community? Nominate them for the HRA's 2010 Hall of Fame.
The HRA Hall of Fame celebrates the accomplishments of outstanding restaurateurs and chefs who have made lasting, substantial and distinctive contributions to the restaurant and food service industry in Hawaii. These contributions demonstrate leadership and vision and are widely recognized in local, national, or international communities. Activities may take the form of:
- Leadership in restaurant and food service institutions or organizations,
- Advancing the restaurant and food service industry in community settings, and
- Volunteering time and talent in support of the restaurant and food service industry, through civic, philanthropic or educational activities.
Members of the Hall of Fame include those who have:
- Contributed to the enhancement of the image and quality of the restaurant and food service industry in Hawaii,
- Provided service to the industry through civic, philanthropic or educational outreach, and
- Demonstrated dedication and commitment to the growth of the industry.
The honorees will be celebrated at a special dinner on September 27, 2010 and profiled in the October 2010 issue of HONOLULU Magazine.