4th annual Taste of East Oahu
Calvary By The Sea will host the 4th annual Taste of East Oahu on Saturday, April 24, 2010 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (5 p.m. for VIP ticket holders).
Enjoy delicious selections from some of East Oahu's best restaurants along with 40 different wines and much more. The event benefits the Angel Network, Montessori School and the Calvary By The Sea Youth group.
The Hale Aina Award-winning restaurants participating in this year's event include:
- 3660 On The Rise
- Chai's Island Bistro
- Duke's Waikiki & Hula Grill
- JJ's Bistro & French Pastry
- Michel's at the Colony Surf
- Ruth's Chris Steak House
See the full list of participaing restaurants on their official event page.
The event also features wine tasting by HASR Wine Co. and a variety of beer selections; and silent auction of artwork, gift certificates and a variety of baskets.
Entertainment from Jon Osorio and Steve Brown, Paul Shimomoto, and Na Wahine o Ke Kai Ola will keep the event lively throughout the night.
Tickets are available for $60 if purchased in advance ($75 at the door).
VIP tables can be purchased for $1,500. VIP Oceanside tables include champagne reception at 5pm.
The annual Taste of East Oahu takes place on the Calvary By The Sea Church grounds at 5339 Kalanianaole Highway, Honolulu, HI.
For tickets call, 808-377-5477 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to see a video of last year's event, visit www.tasteofeastoahu.org
The event benefits:
- Angel Network - A charitable organization providing assistance for the homeless, elderly and hungry. Angel Network is the only food bank in East O'ahu.
- Montessori Preschool - Funds will support the Montessori Preschool at Calvary By The Sea.
- Youth of CBTS - Scholarships for “Summer Bible Camp” and expansion of the youth program.
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 in Permalink