Fresh Ahi Poke at Tanaka of Tokyo
Photo: Courtesy of Tanaka of Tokyo.
Tanaka of Tokyo has announced the addition of Ahi Poke to its Otsumami selections. This popular local favorite is prepared upon order ensuring the freshest product upon serving. The ahi poke selection is available at all three of the Tanaka of Tokyo locations, for lunch (Ala Moana location open for lunch only) and dinner.
Other otsumami selections include:
- Blackened Ahi – Seared on the outside while remaining rare on the inside. Served spicy or mild.
- Scallops – Sauteed in butter and lemon prepared on the Teppan grill.
- Shrimps – Grilled and flambéed at the table.
- Calamari – Sauteed with a light touch of butter and lemon.
- Alaskan King Crab – King Crab Legs steamed in Hawaiian Ti Leaf on the Teppan grill and served with “ponzu” dipping sauce.
The new ahi poke is perfect as an appetizer or side dish to compliment your meal!
For reservations or more information, call:
(808) 945-3443 for Tanaka of Tokyo West - Ala Moana Center
(808)9 22-4702 for Tanaka of Tokyo Central - Waikiki Shopping Plaza
(808) 922-4233 for Tanaka of Tokyo East - King's Village