Cheesefest Returns to Auntie Pasto's
Auntie Pasto’s Restaurant in Beretania and Kunia will once again bring back their Cheesefest menu from May 4th to the 31st.
The 5th annual Cheesefest celebrates the prevalent role that cheese plays in Italian and Italian/American cooking. Throughout the month-long special, Auntie Pasto’s will feature the versatility and uniqueness of cheese with mouthwatering dishes.
“Cheese is a major ingredient in Italian cooking, so much so that we have started making our own cheese at Auntie Pasto’s,” said Ed Wary, owner of Auntie Pasto’s. “Through Cheesefest, we introduce our customers to the role that cheese plays in Italian dishes. Some of our past Cheesefest dishes were so popular, that they have been added to our regular menu.”
While both Auntie Pasto’s Beretania and Kunia will offer special cheese-inspired items for lunch and dinner, the Cheesefest menu varies slightly between the two locations.
A sample of items on the Cheesfest menu at Auntie Pasto’s Beretania include:
- Starter – Baked Goat Cheese with a Tomato and Sweet Pepper Gratin for $8.50
- Lunch – Grilled Cheese Caprese with Choice of Soup or Salad for $7.95
- Everyday Dinner Entrée – Fresh Fettuccine Noodles tossed in a Creamy Gorgonzola and Mascarpone Cheese Sauce, with Peas and Artichoke Hearts for $14
A sample of items on the Cheesefest menu at Auntie Pasto’s Kunia include:
- Starter – Salumi (Imported Cold Cuts and Cheese Plate with Mostardo) for $9.95
- Lunch – Chicken, Spinach and Boursin Cheese Wheat Wrap with House-Made Chips for $9
- Everyday Dinner Entrée – Mahi Mahi Ricotta Salata for $17
In addition to everyday lunch and dinner starters and entrees, each day of the week will also feature a special dinner item. Daily special dinner entrees vary at each location but specials offered at both Auntie Pasto’s Beretania and Kunia are:
- Tuesday – Three Cheese Stuffed Shells Broccoliana for $15
- Wednesday – Special House-Made Cavatelli (Ricotta Cheese Dumplings) for $14
- Friday – Nana’s Homemade Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp over Three Cheese Risotto for $19
- Sunday – Italian Flag Chicken (Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast with Oven-Roasted Tomato served with Angel Hair Pesto) for $18
For more information, visit www.auntiepastos.com. For reservations, call Auntie Pasto’s at 808-523-8855 (Beretania) or 808-680-0005 (Kunia).