Trade in Your Plastic Bags For These 8 Adorable Totes
Life without plastic (bags) is fantastic thanks to these locally designed carry-alls. Stash everything from Kahuku papayas and poi bags to beach essentials and best-selling reads.
Photos: David Croxford noni drinks, fruit and coffee: courtesy of foodland, market city shopping center, 734-6303.
1. Vintage fabric tote, $45, Roberta Oaks, 19 N. Pauahi St., 526-1111.
2. Matt Bruening camo block tote, $120, available by custom order at mattbruening.com.
3. Shell Yeah tote, $16.80, SoHa Living, Kāhala Mall, 591-9777.
4. Honolulu Museum of Art x Baggu duck bag, $39.95, Honolulu Museum of Art Shop, 900 S. Beretania St., 532-8703.
5. Ecolicious Hawai‘i Aloha canvas tote, $26, Ginger13, 22 S. Pauahi St., 531-5311.
6. Shibori tote, $45, etsy.com/shop/seafoamgreenhi.
7. Meleana Aloha canvas tote, $115, Rebecca Beach, The Royal Hawaiian, 931-7722.
8. Everything Is Jake Goin’ For A Walk tote, $28, everythingisjake.com.