Poke Stop Recipes at Made in Hawaii
Visit the Made in Hawaii Festival this year, and be sure to see Elmer Guzman, of Poke Stop, cook the following dish during a live cooking demonstration.
Poke Stop Corn Dog
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 2 lbs ground shrimp
1. Place in mixing bowl.
Add to mixture:
- 4 whole eggs
- 6 T. garlic minced
- ¾ cup oyster sauce
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 T. ground black pepper
- 1 T. salt
- 1 cup sliced green onions
1. Mix well and form to 2 oz. cylinders.
2. Steam for 10 minutes or until cooked. Place in fridge and chill.
3. Skewer porkhash cylinders and set aside.
Basic pancake batter
- 4 cups pancake batter
1. Water to desired thickness.
2. Heat ½ gallon fryer oil to 350 degrees F.
3. Dip skewer into batter and place it in fryer and cooked till golden.
Do you like what you read? Subscribe to HONOLULU Magazine »