Italian Night Picnic on the Lanai
After the success of their first community dinner in March, Kakaako Kitchen at Ward Centers is hosting it’s second friends & family style dinner.
Photo courtesy of Kakaako Kitchen
This time, the dinner’s theme will be an Italian Night Picnic on the Lanai and it’ll take place on Sunday, May 31, 2009. There will be one seating at 6:30 p.m., and it’ll be community seating with minimum of six per table. Reservations for four or less will be seated with other guests.
Here’s a look at the menu (served community style) ~
- Antipasti ~ Melon and Prosciutto Ham, Provolone Cheese, Olives, Salami Slices, Roasted Red Pepper
- Caesar Salad~ Parmesan Cheese and Garlic Croutons
- Penne Pasta with Sweet and Spicy Italian Sausage, Sundried Tomatoes, Onions, Bell Peppers, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Basil and Garlic
- Chicken Marsala~ Sautéed Chicken with Mushrooms and Marsala Sauce
- Mini Osso Bucco ~ Veal Shank slowly braised with Vegetables and Seasonings
- Sautéed Zucchini and Yellow Squash with Diced Tomato and Garlic
- Fresh Berries with Sabayon
- Coffee, Tea and Soft Drinks
Bring your own wine, champagne and beer with no corkage fee. Glasses will be provided, but please bring your own wine open
The dinner is available for $30.00 plus tax and gratuity; Children under 10 ~ $12.00; Ages 4 and under are Free.
Reservations are required at 596-7488