Sponsored Edition: Saint By Numbers
St. Andrew's Priory School holds open house
When it comes to your daughter, you've got to make some tough decisions.
Choosing a name she won't hate in 15 years. Whether to send her to soccer, ballet or piano. What age you'll allow her to start dating (FYI, "never" is not an age).
Luckily, choosing the right school doesn't have to be one of them.
At St. Andrew's Priory School, your daughter will receive a balanced blend of academics and extracurricular activities designed to prepare her for college and adult life. Below, we've broken down, by the numbers, all the key reasons she'll thrive. Once you've read the list, see the results first-hand by attending the school's open house this Saturday.
Because choosing a Priory education should be as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- 145: Number of years St. Andrew's Priory School has been turning young girls into strong, confident, intelligent young women.
- 40: Student ambassadors who will lead you on a guided tour of the campus while sharing their personal thoughts and experiences.
- 1: Number of student ambassadors in the 4th grade.
- 355: Current enrollment from kindergarten to 12th grade.
- 15: Average number of students in every classroom.
- 25: Awards won at the 55th State Science and Engineering Fair, including 1st Place Overall Grand Award in junior research and Best in Category for environmental management.
- 12: Students who participated in the annual Model UN conference in New York City.
- 75: College admissions officers brought in from across the nation each year to meet with students face-to-face.
- 1.5: Millions of dollars the 25 members of the class of 2012 earned in merit-based scholarships.
- 100: Percentage of graduates who go on to higher education with 80 percent attending mainland or international colleges and universities.
The open house takes place this Sunday from 1-3 p.m. at St. Andrew's Priory School, 224 Queen Emma Square. Call (808) 536-6102 or click here for more information.