Late adds to Lei Chic's guide to the weekend's best events
Weekend Picks - Saturday, June 15, 2013
Night to Remember
What: To celebrate our first appearance at Honolulu Night Market, we're giving away a glam prize package! Stop by our booth and enter to win the perfect date night essentials: a pair of HonHI Hawaii earrings, Giorgio Armani smoky eye palette and an Estee Lauder lipstick. Don't forget to mention Lei Chic to score 25 percent off HonHI Hawaii's new Ethnic Geometric collection.
When: Tonight, 6-11 p.m.
Where: 683 Auahi St.
Details: Click here for more on HonHI Hawaii and here for a complete Honolulu Night Market guide.
What: Get ready for two evening events at Morning Glass Coffee & Cafe. This week, the eatery launches a new Open for Dinner summer series featuring Latin American cuisine - think fried chicken tortas and housemade horchata ice cream with a cinnamon sugar donut. Then next week, Night Breakfast returns.
When: This Wednesday and Wednesday, June 26, 5:30-8:45 p.m.
Where: Morning Glass Coffee & Cafe, 2955 E. Manoa Rd.
Details: Dishes are a la carte, menus here.
- After months of anticipation, Fighting Eel will open its Waikiki store this Sunday at 10 a.m. in Royal Hawaiian Center.
- LBDB just opened its second location in Pearlridge Downtown, along with its own locally made swim line, LBDB Swimwear, designed by Inbar Maor.
- Saks Fifth Avenue is coming to Waikiki to anchor an renovated International Market Place. The project is expected to break ground sometime later this year or early 2014.
- If you (like most of America) missed out on Rihanna's RiRi Woo M.A.C lipstick last month mark your calendars. RiRi Hearts M.A.C's summer collection launches exclusively online this Tuesday.
- Great news for brides-to-be: Zac Posen will design a bridal collection for David's Bridal. The line, Truly Zac Posen, will range from $850-$1,350 when it debuts next February.
Deal: Extra 20 percent off all sale footwear and handbags in stores and online.
When: Ends today.