Easter Basket of Beauty: 6 Sweet Bath and Body Products
t’s not that we don’t love creme-filled concoctions or neon-colored confections. But, as big girls with big-girl tastes, we’ve developed a thirst for some sweet treats that aren’t for munching so much as they’re for pampering.
That means taking a detour into the beauty aisle for our Easter basket this year. Our ideal swag score from the bunny is still pretty indulgent, with vanilla, chocolate, ginger and, of course, sugar showing off their sweetness in ways that will give your skin, hair and face some delicious doses of freshness.
You’ll be eye candy in no time.
Photo: Courtesy of Aim HI
1. Go on a sugar binge that will leave you looking smoother and more radiant with this exfoliating and moisturizing organic-sugar-and-sweet-almond scrub by Aim Hi. $35, aimhieveryday.com.
PHOTO: COURTESY OF Hawaiian Bath and Body
2. You’ll be attracting chocoholics left and right when you wear this tantalizing-smelling, ultra rich body butter from Hawaiian Bath and Body in a rich chocolate scent with a dash of refreshing mint. $29.94, hawaiianbathandbody.com.
PHOTO: COURTESY OF Lanikai Bath and Body
3. Cookie-spice favorites clove and cinnamon come together in the energizing, revitalizing body mist blend Fire from Lanikai Bath and Body. $14.50, lanikaibath.com.
PHOTO: COURTESY OF Aloha Sourced
4. Hey, honey: The Aloha Sourced team created this chunky bar soap with a blend of organic Big Island kiawe white honey, liliko‘i and just a touch of carrot oil. Its scent is reminiscent of caramel. Sign us up. $12, alohasourced.com.
PHOTO: COURTESY OF Indigo Elixirs
5. The Hawaiian vanilla beans, cold-pressed oils and local beeswax in Indigo Elixirs’ push-up lip and body bars, aka moisturizing MVPs, make for a handy-dandy way to keep your skin supple, soft and satiated, at the beach or on the go. $14, indigoelixirs.com.
PHOTO: COURTESY OF ‘Ili Scrub
6. Ginger’s cleansing power and coffee’s antioxidant prowess make for one serious addition to your bathtime arsenal in this number from ‘Ili Scrub. $14, iliscrub.com.