My Weekend Picks: The Hitt List
1. The Taste of the Arts street festival will be held this Friday, September 19 on Nuuanu Ave from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. There will be live music, food vendors, a mojito bar and chef demonstrations. Free.
2. Your last chance to catch Always… Patsy Cline is tonight, September 18, at 7:30 p.m. and tomorrow night, September 19, at 8:00 p.m, playing at the Manoa Valley Theatre. Great show! Read my review. 2833 E. Manoa Rd., visit www.manoavalleytheatre.com for more info.
3. Fashionista's Market is celebrating its three-year anniversary at Pearl tomorrow night and featuring guest Las Vegas DJ Graham Funke. Also, Skyline is this Saturday at the Hanohano Room in the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel. Get there early to enjoy yummy free tapas. Pearl Hawaii, Ala Moana Center, Hookipa Terrace, 3rd Level; Skyline, Sheraton Waikiki, 2255 Kalakaua Ave.
4. The Laugh Factory presents comedian, Bill Bellamy. He will be performing at the Cirque Hawaii Theatre this weekend from Thursday, September 18 thru Sunday, September 21. Tickets are $20-25. Call 922-0017 for more info.
5. Experience a unique culture when the Lakota Sioux Dance Theatre performs at the Leeward Community College Theatre on Sunday, September 21. Tickets are $23 for adults, $19 for students, seniors (60+) and military. Buy online at http://lcctheatre.hawaii.edu/lakota.html or call 455-0385. 96-045 Ala Ike, Pearl City.
For more events, visit our online calendar.
Posted on Thursday, September 18, 2008 in | Permalink