What We Wore: Saks Fifth Avenue Hawai‘i Issey Miyake Fashion Show
See what guests wore to Saks Fifth Avenue Hawai‘i’s Issey Miyake Pre-Fall/Fall 2017 Fashion Show.
In honor of its one-year anniversary, Saks Fifth Avenue Hawai‘i celebrated with a luxe fashion show at Halekūlani that showcase the Issey Miyake Pre-Fall and Fall 2017 collections soon to be in store. Guests donned chicly pleated Issey Miyake pieces of their own, breezy silhouettes and poppy tropical hues that complemented the event’s sunny, beachside setting.
1. Vivian Chinn wearing Dolce & Gabbana
Photos: Tien Enga
2. Tiffany Tanaka wearing Bottega Veneta
3. Karen Chang wearing Issey Miyake, Holly Kaneshiro wearing Issey Miyake
4. Patricia Lee wearing Dolce & Gabbana
5. Rolanda Morgan wearing Issey Miyake, Amanda Stevens wearing Issey Miyake
6. Kelly Huang wearing Kate Spade New York
7. Indru Watumull, Julie Watumull wearing David Meister
8. Dana Takushi wearing Ann Taylor, Brenda Mitchell wearing Elie Tahari
9. Mahealani Richardson wearing Issey Miyake
10. Amber Stone wearing Zane Style House
11. Saks Fifth Avenue Hawai‘i vice president/general manager Shelley Cramer wearing Issey Miyake