Realtors: Win a free ticket to Agent Reboot!
Realtors who are looking to give themselves an edge in the industry will be going to a workshop on August 24 at the Sheraton Waikiki called Agent Reboot. This one-day event will teach agents the latest tips and tools in technology and social media to be a more successful real estate pro.
Kelly Mitchell of Elite Pacific Properties recently went to Agent Reboot in San Francisco, where they gave her two free tickets to Agent Reboot in Honolulu to give away. She decided that the best way to share the aloha about social media, was to give the tickets away using social media.
How can you win a free ticket? Post to the Honolulu Magazine page (click here) and tell us why you deserve to win a free ticket. We will be selecting two winners on Monday, August 22. You can only post once, so be creative and make sure to tell your friends and colleagues.
For those who don't win the free tickets, Agent Reboot costs $49 per person when purchased in advance; prices increase to $99 per person the day of the event.
- 15 Mobile Tools That Will Make You Stand Out
- Developing a Content Strategy that Sells
- Social Media Insights - Making the Smartest Investment of Your Time
- Lifestyle Branding
- Capture Consumers' Attention with Video
- Optimizing Online Lead Generation
- Dollars and Sense: Knowing Where to Spend and When to Save
- Questioning Google+
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2011 in Permalink