Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend: March 31–April 2, 2017
A lineup of the weekend's best events.
April Fools’ Day: You either love it, hate it or love it too much. For you pranksters who may take the holiday a little too far, this weekend promises karmic redemption with a fundraising event for Hawai‘i’s hungry. You’ll also have an opportunity to shop for apology gifts at a market featuring more than 50 local vendors—or, if you’re sorry-not-sorry, revel in your fiendish ways and enjoy 2001’s cult hit (starring Jake Gyllenhaal and a demonic bunny), remastered in 4K on the big screen.
- Heiho House Pop-ups Offer a Taste of an Upcoming Kaimukī Izakaya
- The Cherry Blossom Festival Quietly Crowns Queen and Court in Honolulu
- Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend in Honolulu: July 8–14, 2020
- Go From 0 to Dinner in Just 30 Minutes with Calabash Kits
- The Hawai‘i State Art Museum Is Reopening Monday, July 13. Here’s What You Need to Know
- Gida Snyder of Slow Island Co. on Being Black in the Food Industry
- What It’s Like Operating a Honolulu Care Home During a Pandemic
- The History of Hawai‘i From Our Files: Dan Akaka Became the First Native Hawaiian Elected to the U.S. Senate in 1990
- Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell Says He’s Uncertain Hawai‘i Should Welcome Visitors on Aug. 1
- Ready or Natto: Enjoy Dishes Starring Japan’s Fermented Soybeans on July 10