Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend: March 31–April 2, 2017
A lineup of the weekend's best events.
April Fools’ Day: You either love it, hate it or love it too much. For you pranksters who may take the holiday a little too far, this weekend promises karmic redemption with a fundraising event for Hawai‘i’s hungry. You’ll also have an opportunity to shop for apology gifts at a market featuring more than 50 local vendors—or, if you’re sorry-not-sorry, revel in your fiendish ways and enjoy 2001’s cult hit (starring Jake Gyllenhaal and a demonic bunny), remastered in 4K on the big screen.
- HONOLULU Magazine’s Pet Photo Contest 2018
- Top Chef Sheldon Simeon Serves His Food, His Way
- Quote Unquote: You Can Now Find Hawai‘i Artist Mark Chai’s Designs in New York City
- Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend in Honolulu: Sept. 22–23, 2018
- What You’ll Be Eating at This Year’s Hale ‘Aina Awards Celebration
- Beat Honolulu’s September Heat with These 4 Cool Pools
- Neighborhood of the Month: Kapolei
- The Ultimate Newcomer’s Guide to Living on O‘ahu
- Why You Should Try Paris Hawai‘i’s Debut Menu Before October
- Nominations Now Open for the aio Media Hawai‘i Lodging and Tourism Awards