Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend: March 31–April 2, 2017
A lineup of the weekend's best events.
April Fools’ Day: You either love it, hate it or love it too much. For you pranksters who may take the holiday a little too far, this weekend promises karmic redemption with a fundraising event for Hawai‘i’s hungry. You’ll also have an opportunity to shop for apology gifts at a market featuring more than 50 local vendors—or, if you’re sorry-not-sorry, revel in your fiendish ways and enjoy 2001’s cult hit (starring Jake Gyllenhaal and a demonic bunny), remastered in 4K on the big screen.
- How to Watch the Only Total Lunar Eclipse This Year in Hawai‘i
- 35th Hale ‘Aina Winner: Peter Merriman is Hawai‘i’s Restaurateur of the Year
- Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend in Honolulu: Jan. 17–20, 2019
- Tiny Pyramid has JJ Bistro and French Pastry Fans Cheering
- Casual Bistro Meets Fine Dining at Merriman’s First O‘ahu Location
- Twitter Reacts to Ed Case Being an “Asian Trapped in a White Body”
- Top 5 Best Affordable O‘ahu Homes
- Hale ‘Aina Happenings: Here’s What’s New With Hawai‘i Restaurants in January 2019
- Renowned Hawaiian Musician Cyril Pahinui Will Be Remembered in Two Celebrations of Life Jan. 19 And 20
- [Photo Gallery] Gaze at the Waterfront From a Private Villa Overlooking China Walls