Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend: March 31–April 2, 2017
A lineup of the weekend's best events.
April Fools’ Day: You either love it, hate it or love it too much. For you pranksters who may take the holiday a little too far, this weekend promises karmic redemption with a fundraising event for Hawai‘i’s hungry. You’ll also have an opportunity to shop for apology gifts at a market featuring more than 50 local vendors—or, if you’re sorry-not-sorry, revel in your fiendish ways and enjoy 2001’s cult hit (starring Jake Gyllenhaal and a demonic bunny), remastered in 4K on the big screen.
- What’s Open or Closed in Honolulu for Good Friday 2019
- King Restaurant and Bar Introduces New and Rare-to-Honolulu Chinese Dishes
- 603 Permits For ADUs on O‘ahu Were Issued From Jan. 2016 to March 2019
- Your Ultimate Guide to Watching the 2019 Merrie Monarch Festival
- Your Guide to the Perfect Easter Weekend in Honolulu: April 18–21, 2019
- How to See the Third and Last Super Moon (or Super Worm Moon) of 2019 in Hawai‘i
- We Tried It: A Step-By-Step Attempt at Making Chef Morimoto’s Udon Noodles
- Fighting Eel and Sig Zane Release a Merrie Monarch Festival-Inspired Collaboration
- Na Leo’s 2019 Mother’s Day Concert is a Can’t-Miss Celebration of Mom
- Editor’s Page: Remember When