Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend: March 31–April 2, 2017
A lineup of the weekend's best events.
April Fools’ Day: You either love it, hate it or love it too much. For you pranksters who may take the holiday a little too far, this weekend promises karmic redemption with a fundraising event for Hawai‘i’s hungry. You’ll also have an opportunity to shop for apology gifts at a market featuring more than 50 local vendors—or, if you’re sorry-not-sorry, revel in your fiendish ways and enjoy 2001’s cult hit (starring Jake Gyllenhaal and a demonic bunny), remastered in 4K on the big screen.
- Your Black Friday Cheat Sheet for Oʻahu Shopping Centers and Boutiques
- Where to Order Takeout or Dine In for Thanksgiving 2018 in Hawai‘i
- SKY Waikīkī’s BACKBAR Serves Creative Cocktails Hidden Behind a Wall
- Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend in Honolulu: Nov. 8–11, 2018
- What’s Open or Closed in Honolulu for Veterans Day 2018
- 24 Films You Won’t Want to Miss at the 2018 Hawai‘i International Film Festival
- Store Spotlight: 45R Hawai‘i at International Market Place in Waikīkī
- 6 Things We Didn’t Expect from Hawai‘i’s 2018 General Election
- So You Want to Vote on Tuesday, Nov. 6 But Forgot to Register? No Worries!
- For the Keiki: Tori Richard Launches New Tropical Fashion Line For Kids