Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend: March 31–April 2, 2017
A lineup of the weekend's best events.
April Fools’ Day: You either love it, hate it or love it too much. For you pranksters who may take the holiday a little too far, this weekend promises karmic redemption with a fundraising event for Hawai‘i’s hungry. You’ll also have an opportunity to shop for apology gifts at a market featuring more than 50 local vendors—or, if you’re sorry-not-sorry, revel in your fiendish ways and enjoy 2001’s cult hit (starring Jake Gyllenhaal and a demonic bunny), remastered in 4K on the big screen.
- While You Were Shopping: Carissa Moore Won the Surf World Title and Nabbed an Olympic Games Slot at the Lululemon Maui Pro
- Find the Best Rou Jia Mo (aka “Chinese Hamburgers”) at Xi’an Taste in Kaka‘ako
- The 23 Best Events on O‘ahu in December 2019
- Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend in Honolulu: December 4–10, 2019
- Inside HONOLULU: Behind-the-Scenes as an Intern for 50 Days at HONOLULU Magazine
- Would You Rather Have a Short Commute or Lower Living Expenses? — Part 2
- 50 First Dates: The 10 Best and Worst Gifts We’ve Ever Received from Romantic Partners
- 20 Questions with Hawaiian Clothing Designer and Reality TV Star Kini Zamora
- On the Hunt for the Elusive Persimmon in Hawai‘i
- Taste Test: I Tried Every Dish on the Menu at Taqueria El Gallo Rosa in Kailua