Hello Dolly: Get Dolled Up in Spring’s Hottest Fashion Trends
Spring's playful patterns, garden ginghams, darling dots and classic stripes, anchored by candy hues, make getting all dolled up child's play. Throw on some of-the-moment accessories in eye-popping pink and you're ready to step outside the box.
(page 4 of 6)
Looks inspired by '60s-era picnic wear are firing up backyards and runways alike.
Chelsy top, $298, Twyla skirt, $548, Diane von Furstenberg.
Laser-cut leather sandals with croc, $1,650, Fendi.
Swarovski crystal teardrop earrings, $435, crystal bracelets, $435 each, Miu Miu.
1. Pop flower necklace, $118, J.Crew-on-the-island.
2. Larissa heels, $350, Kate Spade New York.
3. Micro Peekaboo satchel bag, $1,550, Fendi.
4. Giara glass decanter, $14, The Compleat Kitchen.
5. MacKenzie-Childs garden dinner plates, $35 each, Neiman Marcus.
Photo: Rae Huo. model: Alana Beale, Wilhelmina Hawai‘i. makeup: Kecia Littman, Kecia Bella. Hair: Risa Hoshino.