Hello Dolly: Get Dolled Up in Spring’s Hottest Fashion Trends
Spring's playful patterns, garden ginghams, darling dots and classic stripes, anchored by candy hues, make getting all dolled up child's play. Throw on some of-the-moment accessories in eye-popping pink and you're ready to step outside the box.
(page 2 of 6)
Bright, chunky accessories make a big splash this season, adding pop to spring suits.
Georgia Beach Stripe Bralette, $116, high waist bottom, $80, insulated tumbler, $18, Kate Spade New York.
Prada cat-eye studded sunglasses, $565, Neiman Marcus.
Crystal jewel necklace, $1,240, Miu Miu.
Beatrix spiral earrings, $195, Tory Burch.
Wide resin bangles, $148 each, Coach.
Sunset fuchsia floral embroidery sandals, $810, Dior.
1. Full spectrum crystal necklace, $158, J.Crew-on-the-island.
2. Missoni visor, $350, Neiman Marcus.
3. Classic link bracelet, $88, J.Crew-on-the-island.
4. Wide resin bangles, $148 each, Coach.
5. Metallic Lock calfskin sandals, $810, Dior.
Photo: Rae Huo. model: Alana Beale, Wilhelmina Hawai‘i. makeup: Kecia Littman, Kecia Bella. Hair: Risa Hoshino.