Interview with chef Peter Merriman
Executive editor Kathryn Drury Wagner talks with chef Peter Merriman of Merriman's Restaurants located in Waimea, Kapalua and Poipu about the Waimea location's 14th consecutive award for "Best Big Island Restaurant," how to recognize if you're having a true Hawaii Regional Cuisine experience and the two new recently opened restaurants on Maui and Kauai.
- Get two recipes from chef Philip Wang of Merriman's Kapalua in our "Island Harvest" edition of the Hale Aina Cookbook
- Read about Merriman's Kapalua, 2009 Hale Aina gold winner for Best New Neighbor Island Restaurant
- "Thirty Years at the Table" - a recap of Hawaii's dining scene from John Heckathorn
- "25 Years of Hale Aina" - looking back at award's 25th anniversary in 2009
- "Big Island Roundup" - a review of Merriman's Waimea